[Shotimes] driving pet peeves

Dave Garber dave.garber@comcast.net
Sun, 7 May 2006 22:50:27 -0400

Well, my feeling is that folks notice they are using a cell phone because
they are driving like assmunches (you tend to look over at the a-hole when
you pass 'em in disgust). It might not be the cell phone usage itself that
is causing the poor driving, but it seems that most poor drivers any more
are also yapping along on the cell phone. It's the whole walking and chewing
gum syndrome - only in this case, it's while operating a two ton missile!

Now that I am commuting to the city every day, by the time I get home from
work I am thoroughly PISSED and spent from dealing with all the dipshits out
there. Women are BY FAR the worst drivers on the planet (or certainly in the
Pitts area! They drive their cars as though they are sitting at home on the
couch - doing makeup, eating and yapping away on the cell phone)!!! And
before any women on the list cry foul, I've been taking my fianci to work
the last two weeks - ask her who the worst drivers are! She used to argue
with me until seeing what I see on a daily basis. A close second are old
folks...

If I was a State Trooper, I could work non-stop from start of shift to end
of shift around here.

Dave Garber
Pittsburgh, PA
99 White, 97k