[Shotimes] FW: [chicagoautox] I'm back..................

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Wed, 10 May 2006 14:47:25 -0500

Got this from the autocross list I'm on.

My question is why are all those cars sitting right next to the track?

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

-----Original Message-----
From: chicagoautox@yahoogroups.com [mailto:chicagoautox@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of John Paul
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 2:27 PM
To: chicagoautox@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [chicagoautox] I'm back..................

Not that any of you missed me!  I went to the SE-R convention in
NJ/NY.  We ran Pocono south course on Friday.  It was a good time.  On
Sat. an evo you will see in some of my pics put 2 off and caused a
wreck.  I'm sure most of you have heard about it since it's on every
car forum alive.  Anyways, here's a copy of the video, and my pics
from the weekend.  See everyone Sunday!

JP

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/D913F445-B773-42E8-B23C-5D7B82294422.htm

http://www.b15sentra.net/jp/gallery/album22?&page=1