[Shotimes] FW: Un-Official Convention News

Ron Porter ronporter@ameritech.net
Thu, 11 May 2006 03:48:06 -0400

Forward from Ransom on Tech SHO

From: Ransom T Holbrook [mailto:landspeedracer@adelphia.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 7:05 PM
To: TechSHO@topica.com
Subject: Un-Official Convention News

I've learned through inside sources, that it doesn't look good for this
year's convention special event.  From my understanding, unless the
number of participates increase in the next 3 weeks, the Ride-On Stock
Car Experience will have to be cancelled.  Since I had the opportunity
to drive my SHO on the Bristol Motor Speedway a couple of years ago; I
got hooked and I've been looking for a NASCAR school experience that I
can actually afford.  I really don't believe that you will be able to
find a stock car driving experience that is this affordable.  Last year,
I checked with several driving schools and found that the price of a 1
day school was anywhere from $900 to $1400.  If you ever wanted to drive
on an oval track, now's the time.  Get your registration to Don, TODAY!