[Shotimes] Wealthiest Counties in U.S.

Ron Porter ronporter@ameritech.net
Fri, 12 May 2006 17:08:30 -0400

Don, I drive all over the metro area. Loud stereos were an issue 5+ years
ago.

Not an issue today. Not around Detroit, not around Port Huron MI where I go
regularly, nor to or from Buffalo, nor to/from South Haven MI over the past
two weeks.

It's a non-issue anymore. Tell the loud-stereo kids that this is "2006",not
"1999".

Sorry, but your kids in that area are in a time-warp and are way "out of it"
WRT what's happening today.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Donald Mallinson
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 4:53 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Wealthiest Counties in U.S.

Gosh,  Oakland Co. MI is way down in the 20's on most lists....damn
paupers!  Must have lots of old appliance artwork in the front yard!

:)

Yea, these are all places that won't have a lot of high crime or ghetto
blaster cars.  Just like my rather small town of Washington will be low
crime and without blaster stereo's.  But Ron, One county in any state
isn't what I was talking about.  I can bet huge sums that for most of
Detroit metro, there are plenty of loud mobile stereo's blasting away at
all hours of the day and night.  They haven't "grown out" of this any
more than they have in most areas of the US.  You knew that was what I
was talking about, not your specific neighborhood.  My city of
Washington has never had a big problem either, but when I started
hearing a few loud stereo's on a regular basis, I got some neighbors
together and we contacted the Police Chief and they got that stopped
pretty quick.

Don Mallinson

av8r567@optonline.net wrote:

> [...]
as do my older & younger sisters and their families.   FWIW !!!!!!!!!