[Shotimes] Wealthiest Counties in U.S.

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Fri, 12 May 2006 16:20:01 -0500

Ron,

As usual, we don't agree, especially about your view of the world from
Detroit.  Again, Detroit in general isn't that different than Peoria or
Chicago, or St. Louis or about any other big city.

No matter.  Logic prevails eventually.  I don't hear many loud stereo's
driving around either.  But plant yourself on a busy corner downtown on
a Friday night and you will hear them.  Here or there.

Don Mallinson