[Shotimes] Interior Lights stay ON 24/7

Hartberger, Jason M. AT2 (AW) hartbejm@cvn71.navy.mil
Sat, 13 May 2006 14:28:30 -0400

EVTM = Electrical/Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual. Basically wire diagrams
and readouts of all the wiring in the car. Invaluable for use as a
troubleshooting tool. Try looking on ebay for them, I think 92-95 is all
pretty much the same wiring. 92 might be different, I don't know...

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Phillips [mailto:adambant@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 2:22 PM
To: Hartberger, Jason M. AT2 (AW)
Cc: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Interior Lights stay ON 24/7

Going out to check that now, but im not sure thats it, cause ALL the
lights
stay on, and they look like full power when they are on. Thanx for the
idea
though, goin to check that one out now. What is an EVTM, voltmeter,
tester i
assume? I have a voltmeter, and my father has some kind of electrical
tester.

Adam Phillips
Trenton, NJ
92 White MTX