[Shotimes] Interior Lights stay ON 24/7

Dave Kegel d.kegel@comcast.net
Sat, 13 May 2006 14:19:49 -0500

I realize this is a dumb question, but I've seen it happen...  You're
sure the switch is not on, right?  The dimmer switch for the dash
lights?

If it's not that, you may have a bad door switch somewhere.

Dave Kegel

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Adam Phillips
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 11:44 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Interior Lights stay ON 24/7

Here goes:  Several months ago when i installed my navigation system, it

kept blowing the fuse that ran the radio, power mirrors, and keyless
entry
buttons. Well as luck would have it, as i was on my way to my friends
house
to run a seperate power wire and fuse just for it, it blew again, but
RIGHT
before it blew this time, i got a mild wiff of something
burning/melting....... After i rewired the navigation and all was well
with
that, when i replaced the earlier blown fuse, everything works, EXCEPT
my
interior lights stay ON, they will NOT turn OFF :( So for the past few
months ive been living with the fuse pulled....it sucks lemme tell ya.
So Im
looking for some suggestions on where to start. Is there a relay that i
could try replacing first? Or do i have to just start tracing a million
wires ? Any help is welcomed! Thanks!

Adam Phillips
Trenton, NJ
92 White MTX