[Shotimes] Interior Lights stay ON 24/7

Adam Phillips adambant@hotmail.com
Sat, 13 May 2006 15:34:30 -0400

No, not a door or dimmer switch. Its definitly directly related to the last
time the fuse blew and i smelt somthing melt/burn a little bit.  If i watch
the lights while they are on, and shut the door, they dim just a TINY bit,
so they are losing the power from the door swtich, but its still gettin
power from whatever melted together i guess. Just not sure the best way to
hunt it down.
Thanks for the suggestions though, keep 'em coming :)

Adam Phillips
Trenton, NJ
92 White MTX
145k, HID's