[Shotimes] Re: Spoiler mount hole locations

Jon Heese shotimes@jonheese.com
Mon, 15 May 2006 08:01:44 -0400

Yes, all of that makes sense, Frank.  Thanks for your help.

FYI, in contrast to the Gen1 trunklids (which only had a spoiler in the
rare '91 Plus), I believe that there are access holes in the
under-webbing of all Gen2 trunklids.

You can even use these access holes to roughly "check" the placement of
the measured holes (after you drill them, of course...).

Regards,
Jon Heese