[Shotimes] (OT) Dodge Challenger Appearance

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Tue, 16 May 2006 14:56:17 -0500

Yea, Ron, I thought of that about 1 second after seeing the engine for
the first time.  Under that cover is a truly ugly mish-mash of wires and
tubes/hoses that would not be there if the engine weren't covered.

In the SRT-8 versions, they run the plug wires, emissions and fuel lines
totally different, and only put covers over the valve cover area where
the coil packs are, leaving the somewhat interesting intake to be visible.

Don Mallinson