[Shotimes] HP & Torque Figures for 3.0 + 3.

Sean Simons sisimons@gmail.com
Mon, 22 May 2006 13:53:38 -0700

You can get most info like this from the SHOtimes website. Here's a URL
straight to what you're looking for:
***
http://tinyurl.com/zrenk*

The 3.2 is rated at the same 220 hp as the 3.0, but I think it makes it's
torque earlier. Also, most commonly when people do a 3.2 swap (myself
included) they put the 3.0 intake cams in. People have reported a 10 or 15
hp gain. This makes sense mathimatically. It's like taking all the
characteristics of the 3.0, but boring it out another 200 cc's.

Mine didn't seem to have that big of an improvement, but then again mine has
a weak cylinder. I wish I had re-ringed it!.

Good luck.

Sean