[Shotimes] RE: Southern Illinois Meet

John Stout sho_man1@yahoo.com
Mon, 22 May 2006 14:46:37 -0700 (PDT)

And Just Like Breen, your WRONG, look at the sentence that says Porter is close to there, that is correct.  So when you said in all cases, you shot yourself in the foot. Hope it heals

Paul L Fisher <sho@paul-fisher.com> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Im pulling a Breen. ;-)

  Its their, not there in all of the cases.

  Paul L Fisher
  Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

---------------------------------

  From: John Stout [mailto:sho_man1@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 4:02 PM
To: v8sho@v8sho.com; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Southern Illinois Meet

  I am wanting to gauge interest in a Saturday lunch get together on June 3rd in Effingham Illinois.  This is the weekend of there big VW gathering, Don Mallinson is going to bring his VW convertible for there show, it is being held at the biggest VW/Corvette parts place in the midwest.  Effingham is centrally located, it is about middle of the state, i also believe that Ron Porter is working close to there so he might show up.  Basically guys there are a lot of us who are within a 2 hour drive, it really isn't that far from Chicago straight down I-57.  Should make a really good warm up for the Convention, or a nice lunch and BS session for those who are going to miss the Convention.  I am thinking lunch somewhere between 12 & 1  Ruby Tuesdays, TGI Fridays, Cracker Barrel, they are all right together, anybody interested ???
                                        John Stout

    90 Titanium (Cone Killer) Back to everyday duty

    05 Mazda 6 (Zoom Zoom)
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.  Orwell

    If you don't SUPPORT OUR TROOPS  GFY