[Shotimes] RE: Southern Illinois Meet

Jim & Debbie Leyden jndleyden@comcast.net
Mon, 22 May 2006 19:21:59 -0400

And while we are at it...

It isn't your wrong it's you're wrong and you are!

Is there some reason we must pick on other peoples spelling and grammar?

As long as we get the point across WHO THE F**K CARES?

Jim
Just because I can use proper English doesn't give me the right to look down
on others.

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of John Stout
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 5:47 PM
To: v8sho@v8sho.com; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] RE: Southern Illinois Meet

And Just Like Breen, your WRONG, look at the sentence that says Porter is
close to there, that is correct.  So when you said in all cases, you shot
yourself in the foot. Hope it heals

Paul L Fisher <sho@paul-fisher.com> wrote:        v\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Im pulling a Breen.
;-)

  Its their, not there in all of the cases.

  Paul L Fisher
  Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil