Grammar...was: RE: [Shotimes] RE: Southern Illinois Meet

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Tue, 23 May 2006 13:31:16 -0700

On Tue, 23 May 2006 09:38:44 -0500, Paul L Fisher wrote:

>George, aren't we (you) using the ellipsis a little too much?

LOL!!

No...I don't think so.  I needed to make as much sense to literate folks as I could,
without writing a novel.  So I needed to widen the scope of my reflections on the
various points I wanted to make.  That required me to use parantheses quite often, I
agree...but I think I made my point.  I have received positive feedback.

There is one punctuation error in it....even though I proofread it at least 30 times
over an hour period before sending it.  Sometimes those compound phrases can be
rather complex!

George