[Shotimes] Re: Problems after clutch job...

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Wed, 24 May 2006 13:35:04 -0500

I know you enjoy getting kicked when down but a simple email before the
purchase to this list or SHOnut asking experiences with this clutch would of
warned you of the issues.

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Edward Mazurek
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 1:21 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Re: Problems after clutch job...

Yes, I just checked... It is the 9 puck shonut clutch.

Great! I just spent a ton of money and time and now the
car drives like crap.

Is there anything I can do to allievate it or just replace
the disc? I've tried various engagement styles and it's
never smooth. Sometimes better than others.

How much would new motor mounts help? I hate to buy anything
else from shonut since there wasn't a warning or anything
by this disc indicating rough engagement. Buyer beware I guess...

Thanks,

Ed