[Shotimes] Re: Problems after clutch job...

Edward Mazurek emazurek@cisco.com
Wed, 24 May 2006 14:41:42 -0400

Yep... Thanks. Live and learn. I've done several clutches
over the years and never had this issue. You would think that
shonut would list this issue or at least indicate that disc
is for track use or something!

Thanks,

Ed