[Shotimes] NEED FONRT AND REAR MOTOR MOUNT TORQUE SPECS.

Jim & Debbie Leyden jndleyden@comcast.net
Sat, 27 May 2006 19:36:18 -0400

Here is what the factory manual says.  The first numbers are in N-m and the
second are Lb-Ft.  Sorry about the poor formatting but that is what you get
in a text copy.

Jim

Insulator-to-Engine Bracket            3        54-75        3        40-55
3
CDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDD4
3 RH Front and Rear Insulator-to-Front Subframe Nuts         3        68-95
3        50-70        3
3 3                     3                     3
CDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDD4
3 Engine Support Damper Nuts             3        54-75        3
40-55        3
CDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDD4
3 Engine Support Damper Bolts            3        54-75        3
40-55        3
CDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDD4
3 LH Insulator-to-Bracket Nuts           3        54-75        3
40-55        3
CDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDD4
3 LH Insulator-to-Transaxle              3       95-130        3
70-95        3
CDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDD4
3 LH Insulator-to-Front Subframe         3       81-116        3
60-85        3
CDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDD4
3 RH Engine Support Damper-to-Engine     3        28-41        3
21-30        3
3 Bracket                                3                     3
3
CDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDD4
3 RH Engine Support Damper Bracket-to    3        54-75        3
40-55        3
3 -Shock Tower Bolts                     3                     3
3
CDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDD4
3 LH Engine Damper Flag Nut              3        28-41        3
21-30        3