[Shotimes] Wanted: Upper Intake Bracket and Middle Part of Front Cover

Bob bob@hotpursuit.net
Sun, 28 May 2006 22:40:53 -0700

While doing the 3.2 conversion I have discovered two broken parts:

One of the four pretty painted aluminum brackets that hold the intake to the heads was mostly missing.  It had snapped off at some
point and was in the back, so it probably went unnoticed.  This was for my 1994 ATX.

The middle part of the plastic front cover on my 89 MTX was badly broken and sort of repaired at some point.  Since this is my
wantabe show/track car, I'd like to find a replacement.

Well also, the harmonic balancer on the 3.0 also has a broken chunk out of it, but I can probably get one of those new...

	Thanks for your attention,
	-- Bob