[Shotimes] Key with only 3 pins?

James F. Ryan III av8r567@optonline.net
Mon, 29 May 2006 10:42:01 -0400

> I didn't think Gen 2s really had a police option...

Absotively!!!  They are more plentiful than the Gen1 police cars (1992-1995
vs 1990-1991), it's just that they don't stand out as much as a Gen1 with
its slotted grille.  Does your wife's car have cert cal'd speedo (yes),
pseudo dual exhaust, and a cooling slot below the Ford emblem in the bumper
cover?  These are obvious visual cues.  Black steel wheels with silver
center caps were optional.

http://members.fortunecity.com/copcarsite/taurus104.jpg

http://members.fortunecity.com/copcarsite/taurus136.jpg