[Shotimes] Key with only 3 pins?

Christina CASSELTON silversho95@msn.com
Mon, 29 May 2006 14:08:13 -0700

There were gen II police packages for the regular Taurus--not SHO equipped
ones.  I have the factory brochure showing the options available for the
police model, so I know for sure there were Gen I and II Taurus Cop cars.

Bill is the foremost authority here, so I will let him comment further, but
thought I would share the extent of my knowledge anyway.

  From: Ron Porter<mailto:ronporter@ameritech.net>
  To: shotimes@autox.team.net<mailto:shotimes@autox.team.net>
  Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 12:15 PM
  Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Key with only 3 pins?

  I don't think that he meant a SHO, but there were never any Police SHOs.
Not
  to say that someone, somewhere, didn't use a SHO for police work.

  If Bill Strobel has convenient Internet access down in the I-forget-which
  3rd-world country he's in, I'm sure he'll chime in with more than you
wanted
  to know about Taurus cop cars!!