[Shotimes] Re: [v6sho] Re: Welcome to v6sho

Jon Heese shotimes@jonheese.com
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 19:36:01 -0400

Just to put a fine point on it:

I am in no way trying to make money with this (or any) website.  I will
never beg for money and I won't cry if I get no donations.  All I ask is
that if you find the site(s) useful, that you contribute time and effort
where appropriate (especially with the new Wiki).

It sounds corny, but my contribution to the community is its own reward.

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled programming...

Regards,
Jon Heese