[Shotimes] Re: [v6sho] Re: Welcome to v6sho

Jon Heese shotimes@jonheese.com
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 20:56:27 -0400

So in summary:

I will accept donations (there are buttons on both FordCDs.com and
WikiSHO.com for it), but I don't require or even ask for them.

Regards,
Jon Heese

P.S. Sorry for all the cross-posting...  Once we become truly united
(what are we waiting for exactly?), this won't be an issue...