[Shotimes] Re: [v6sho] Re: Welcome to v6sho

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 20:37:31 -0500

Two things:

1) Porter to quit whining about attachments.  (Okay that's more something
we'd like than something we're waiting for.)  :)   I have attachment issues
going back to some dating in college, but I don't inflict them on you all.
=)

2) Enough people from the old, separate SHOtimes and TechSHO lists to
migrate to http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/v6sho/  so that the owners of
those lists see the moment to turn them off.  So (he said as he left the
room and reached for the light switch) quit posting to the old lists,
please, and get thee to the new list.

VO