[Shotimes] N/A Dyno 318hp 279tq

Ryan Pasch ryanpasch@gmail.com
Mon, 4 Sep 2006 10:55:38 -0500

Here is a link to the guys post on shoforum.

*http://tinyurl.com/g3acz*
**
Before you call bs take a look at his mods.

*Modifications*:
*Block:* The block is a 3.0\183 C/I bored/ destroked to 182.3 C.I. Milled to
.005
*Pistons:*Wesco forged with 3 CC dome, Pin location Dropped. Final measured
comp. 11:1
*Rods:* Casting marks were removed, lightened, shot peened resized,
*Crank:* Offset ground, lightened heads were ported and polished, bowls
blended, 1 mm larger valves, Secondary valves and Rods removed, bored to 40
mm. Intake and Exhaust ports finished to a carbide finish. SS Stage 2 Cams
(Cams still need to be timed) Fidenza flywheel (lightened) complete rotating
asembly balanced to 55% Piston side, 45% crank
*Intake* At 400 lift CFM, Intake measured 263.7 @ 2.8 through the manifold,
All ports and part opening matched, 65 mm throttle body, 76 MM C&L maf with
55 MM electronics, A/C delete. TB bypass, Underdrive pulleys, SS headers (No
cats)
*Exhaust* Equeal length exhaust into Dr. Gas X Pipes then into Dr. Gas Boom
Tube
*Engine managment* TWEECER
*Fuel* Red X fuel 112 octane
Tires: 26/15/4.5 Goodyear Eagles, around 18lbs per rim and tire at 70 lbs
pressue.
Things can only get better with tuning.
That is a shortened list of the modifications to the car. I can assure you
the car is 100% NA no nitrous, turbo or supercharger

Ryan J Pasch
www.SHOCAGO.com