[Shotimes] Spark plug misfiring - grrrrrrrrrr

Jason Hartberger jhartberger@mail.com
Wed, 06 Sep 2006 19:26:48 -0400

Ok, this car is really beginning to piss me off again. I thought I fixed
the misfiring. I replaced the 3 front plugs with new ones, and when that
didn't fix the misfiring, I rotated the old three (obviously working)
plugs to the rear bank. It worked for a day. Now it's misfiring again.
Could wires be the culprit? I want to hit the car with a BFH. The wires
are only a few months old, AC Delcos. I'm about to replace all six spark
plugs and I'm going to splurge, but should I even bother? I can change
plugs without taking the intake off; I can't change the wires that way.
I really don't want to take the #*%) intake back off. It's a pain in my
dick. Can anybody help me out here? Has anybody had this problem before?
I find it hard to believe I'm the only one that's ever had this problem.
It misfires once... just once... every about five seconds.

Once again, any help is greatly appreciated. I'm about at
quarter-stick-o'-dynamite time here. :)

Jason