[Shotimes] RE: Spark plug misfiring - grrrrrrrrrr

Hartberger, Jason M. AT2 (AW) hartbejm@cvn71.navy.mil
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 16:03:38 -0400

I tried doing that the last time I took plugs off, I guess I'm just
retarded because I couldn't figure it out for the life of me. Is there a
secret to it? Some sort of tab I'm maybe missing? Unfortunately I'm on
duty today so there's nothing I can do about it for now but believe me,
I'm writing all y'all's suggestions down and I'm going to try them all!
I have my car for donor parts as far as the DIS goes, and I guess I'll
just splurge for a new set of AC Delco wires. Hell, my wife gets paid
tomorrow, and it's her damn car anyway, I figure.

I guess I might as well do the little throttle body bypass thing while
I'm at it. How does one do that, anyway? I've never seen exactly wtf
everybody is talking about when they talk about bypassing the throttle
body lines. You better believe I know exactly which sons of bitches
y'all are talking about but do you just elbow them together or
something? How does one bypass them?

Jason
Accelerating my life... by taking long naps