[Shotimes] 3-Digit code question

jfkoper1@aol.com jfkoper1@aol.com
Thu, 07 Sep 2006 17:24:21 -0400

 Hello all,

My CE light started glowing solid about on the return trip from the convention.  I pulled the codes using a jumper wire and got the following (KOEO):

175      No HEGO switching detected / adaptive fuel at limit (LH).
 176     HEGO sensor indicates system lean (LH).

Does this most likely point to a bad O2 sensor on the firewall side of the engine?  I can test the old one and what not, but are there any other items besides O2 sensors to look for?  They were replaced about 70-80K ago. I don't have the codes for the KOER part of the test.

Thanks.

Jim Koper
92
166K