[Shotimes] 3-Digit code question

Robert Bruce rbruce@bellatlantic.net
Thu, 07 Sep 2006 19:12:04 -0400

LH is the radiator side of the engine.

Bob Bruce
92 w/ a mod or two
95 mtx 100% bone stock

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of jfkoper1@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 5:24 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] 3-Digit code question

 Hello all,

My CE light started glowing solid about on the return trip from the convention.  I pulled the codes using a jumper wire and got the
following (KOEO):

175      No HEGO switching detected / adaptive fuel at limit (LH).
 176     HEGO sensor indicates system lean (LH).

Does this most likely point to a bad O2 sensor on the firewall side of the engine?  I can test the old one and what not, but are
there any other items besides O2 sensors to look for?  They were replaced about 70-80K ago. I don't have the codes for the KOER part
of the test.

Thanks.

Jim Koper
92