[Shotimes] Convention 2007 Update

Dave Kegel d.kegel@comcast.net
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 19:52:05 -0500

OK, now I'm confused.  On the SHO Club site there's a poll that has
three choices.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Ron Porter
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 7:47 PM
To: Robert Bruce; shotimes@autox.team.net; V6 SHO; V8 SHO
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Convention 2007 Update

Bob,

That's the wrong survey. The one with Grattan, BeaveRun and VIR is the
original opinion poll on the Home Page. Ken's post  needed a bit more
info on where to find it.

Go to the National Convention link on the left. When you get to thst
page, you then have a poll between NH and W. MI, with a place for your
name, state, and any comments.

FWIW, VIR sounds very nice, and other clubs love it.....but it's too
pricey. Not enough SHO folks would pay for it.

Ron Porter