[Shotimes] Update: TCCA Gingerman Raceway Track Day

Jason Kennedy jason8225@yahoo.com
Sun, 10 Sep 2006 18:59:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hello again,

We are still 2 entries short of where we want to be
for the Oct. 12th track day.  However, the event will
move forward as planned with hopes that we will get at
least a couple more entries.  The deposit deadline has
passed, but we will be open to more entries until
further notice; so please feel free to extend the
invitation to anyone you think may be interested.

Group rate hotel information - last time we stayed at
the Ramada, however now they want all rooms paid for
up-front on a credit card in order to establish the
group rate as we have had before.  I would prefer to
let everyone make hotel arrangements directly with the
hotel rather than through TCCA.  So, I am in the
process of making arrangements with the Holiday Inn
Express down the street.  I will let you all know what
is worked out by the end of this week.

More information to come as it is available.  Please
watch your inboxes!

Thanks for your support!

-Jason Kennedy
Vice President, TCCA