[Shotimes] Last One Out Turn Out The Lights... was:

FlamingTaco FlamingTaco <flamingtaco@earthlink.net>
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 05:58:40 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Does a mail list really need "more features"? We have plenty enough forums with features. The only "feature" a good mail needs is delivery of text to your inbox.

I hate having to register with large groups that whore out your information, even if you give bogus info, because you can't do squat on their sites when you've got your browser set for full privacy and security. Gotta change my settings everytime I have to register or change a setting. A real PITA.

I hope to NEVER see TechSHO "reunite". It has filled a need that still exists. A gradual reduction in traffic through the years is no reason to force us to go back to wading through OT and millionth-time-asked messages when we don't want or don't have the time to do so. I still dump the main list for weeks on end 4-5 times a year while remaining active on TechSHO, and I'm sure other do as well.

David