[Shotimes] Last One Out Turn Out The Lights... was:

Mike Wojton mwojton@gmail.com
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 08:36:01 -0400

I'm not actually registered with Yahoo Groups, but I still get the emails.
There's an address you can send to with, I believe, subscribe in the subject
line and receive the emails.  I'd have to hunt for the address though.  This
way you don't have any of your info whored about.

To be honest, I personally don't see the need to combine the groups either.
But I'm signed up to all of them just so I have something to do during the
day here at work.  ; )  I'll be gone soon anyways when I get rid of  my car,
so I figure let the people who will be around for the long haul decide what
they want to do.  I'll just follow along until it's time for me to leave.

ps.  I found the link to subscribe to the email.
v6sho-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
--
Mike Wojton
Dover, PA