[Shotimes] TCCA Oct. 12 Track Day - MORE INFO - Schedule & Tech Sheet

Jason Kennedy jason8225@yahoo.com
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:43:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Everyone,

Please see the attached tech inspection sheet and
event schedule.  We will need you to bring a signed,
dated tech sheet to the event with you.  Let me know
if you have any questions.

Hotel - As of yesterday, I was told that there were
only two more rooms left under our group block rate -
was everyone able to get their reservations in?  Do I
need to ask for more rooms to be blocked for us?

Participation - we could really use more participants.
 If there is anybody else you can convince to come,
they are still more than welcome!  Please invite
everyone you can think of.

The event is coming up quickly, I hope you are all
ready!  See you in a few weeks!

Thanks,
-Jason