[Shotimes] Re: [v6sho] RE: Code 214, stalling, missing, no tach.

K. Angermeier kickinsho@charter.net
Sun, 24 Sep 2006 21:27:20 -0500

We buy from Rock Auto for availability reasons.

Kris Angermeier
Sheboygan, WI

'91 Plus Wht/Blk
'91 Plus Wht/Blk (crushed)
'93 Ultra Red ATX

"Women Who Behave Never Make History"
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ron Porter
  To: v6sho@yahoogroups.com ; shotimes@autox.team.net
  Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2006 8:50 PM
  Subject: [v6sho] RE: Code 214, stalling, missing, no tach.

  I have a general question, not directed at Jason.

  I have never bought from Rock Auto, because each time that I have checked
prices, they were never lower than other online sites I checked (AutoZone,
NAPA, Advance, etc), and "sometimes" the discount would put them close.

  Do folks use Rock Auto for the prices or the availability?

-