[Shotimes] RE: SHO Parts Swap meet

Ron Porter ronporter@ameritech.net
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 17:51:47 -0400

>From Kirk...

Ron Porter

  _____

From: Kirk J Doucette [mailto:Kirk.Doucette@nesho.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 2:00 PM
To: V8list
Cc: parts
Subject: SHO Parts Swap meet

Guys and Girls,  NortheastEast SHO will be holding a SHO parts swap meet, anyone
and everyone is welcome. You can Buy and sell if you would like. I have tons of
parts that I would like to unload cheap.

There will be food, and drinks. Of course you can bring what ever you like if
you share with me:-)  Beer will be on your dollar. Bring your own tables or a
tarp to set up your stuff.

Right now there is no cost to enter this, and it should remain this way. There
will be people coming from Chicago, Tennessee, and Florida I hope to see you
there as well.

There is a thread started on the SHOFORUM now and there are a few requests
already, if your looking for something in particular I would suggest putting up
a post in this thread   http://www.shoforum.com/showthread.php?t=65710

Ill add hotel info to the thread over the weekend.

If you need directions to my shop please click the link in my signature.

Also most of my SCT tuners have been sold from my initial buy in, I should have
the next 20 units then and ready to go for you.

Ian Macoomb will be there for your entertainment

To Ron Porter: can you cross this to all the other lists for me?  tnx

Kirk J Doucette

www.nesho.com

SCT Dealer.