[Shotimes] Anyone interested in a brand new 1/2 Synchro?

Bruce Malachuk bmalachuk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 06:56:25 MDT 2007

I was going thru all my SHO parts this week and organizing the garage, and I
found that I have two brand new 1/2 Synchro's on the shelf. E9DZ-7124-A
brand new in the box. I think my hanging onto 2 of them is a bit of overkill
for my use, so if anyone out there is in need of one, shoot me an email
off-list. These are REALLY REALLY obsolete, and the last time I saw one on
ebay it went for around $200, which is a little over double what retail at
the dealer was when involved.

I have a huge pile of parts that I have gone thru, and a lot I haven't, so
if someone has a need for something else please email your requests. I'm
really looking to pare down the parts collection.

--
Bruce J. Malachuk

"The candidates that can't face Fox News, can't face Al Qaeda,"
03 Redfire Mazda 6s - 18k
94 Opal Frost Taurus SHO -126k
96 Toreador Red Taurus SHO - 68k
92 Explorer XLT - 286k - Still running strong