[Shotimes] some white directional slicers (and a few other wheels) for sale

Bruce Malachuk bmalachuk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 13:13:04 MDT 2007

Incase anyone might be interested, I have a complete set of directional
white slicers with near new Continental Contact tires that I'd like to get
rid of. Wanted to put them out here before listing them on ebay to see if
there is anyone that has been looking for a set of white directionals.  I'll
have pics of the tires and the wheels later tonight after they dry off from
washing them, but a few of the details are as follows. 3 tires have about
80%-90% tread left on them, 215/60/16 with the wear being even across all 3.
The 4th tire has 95-100% of tread left as it was a replacement for a
sidewall bubbled tire. I had the bubbled tire pulled off and the near new
tire put on. The near new one came with/on the car, but mounted to a beat up
non directional silver slicer.

The rims are in decent shape, I IIRC there is one with some curb rash, but
with a little paint it wouldn't be noticable. Typical wheel weight marks,
normal scratches for 14year old rims, but no aluminum corrosion bubbleing
thru. There are some black specks in the spokes that may come off with a
better cleaning (I am out of wheel cleanerand didn't want to invest hours
scrubbing them clean), and one looks like some one parked to close to a
fence post or something cause there is some yellowish paint trasfer right
around where the center cap will go. I believe that with a little polishing
compound that would clean up too.

I'll have some pictures later tonight if anyone is interested in them shoot
me an email, offlist Pickup would be proffered, but I would ship if asked.
Might be going out to Boston next week so anyone out that way I could
possibly work something out.

Also I have 1 not so hot looking non-directional silver slicer, which would
make a great full size spare, just the rim, I have no center cap for it. And
then a pair of directional silver slicers, that are in good shape, minor
wheel weight marks, and one has a small spot of flaked off silver. They are
one LH and one RH, and I'd sell them together or separate. I can fit two
rims to an 18x18x14box so if interested in 2 shipping wouldn't be too
outrageous. Pics later tonight as well via offlist email request.

I also have a complete set of gen3 painted wheels, from a 96, and IIRC they
are in very nice shape. have good Goodyear rubber on all 4, though 2 have
slow leaks at the valve stem core. They are on the car right now not
accessible till the weekend for pics. I'd sell with or without tires, though
if I have to pull the tires off, there is $20 extra cause I don't have a
tire machine yet :-)

Lastly, I have a complete set of 99 SHO wheels. They have fair rubber on 2
rims (inner tire edge wear up front), and good to better on the other 2. I
think they were Toyo somethings, but I can get more details if there is
interest. I believe one or two of them have moderate curbing to the lip, and
one has a scratch by a lug nut hole where the guy I bought the car from used
it to make a ghetto slim-jim out of a piece of brake line. He was in a rush
to try and get the car open since I was about to walk away. Overall they are
nice and I had planned on cleaning them up, blasting them, then possibly
polishing them for my own use, but if someone really wants a set I would
part with them. Same deal as above, email me offlist for pics, and if you
were intersted in them without tires $20 tacked on to have them removed.

--
Bruce J. Malachuk

"The candidates that can't face Fox News, can't face Al Qaeda,"
03 Redfire Mazda 6s - 19k - Up for sale :-)
94 Opal Frost Taurus SHO -126k
96 Toreador Red Taurus SHO - 68k
92 Explorer XLT - 286k - Still running strong