[Shotimes] 93-95 Rear Struts?

Bruce Malachuk bmalachuk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 08:18:28 MDT 2007

Anyone have any junk OEM rear struts from late 93 to 95 SLO's or SHO's
laying around? I have 8 sets of fronts and only 3 sets of rears so I would
like to find some more so I can have complete sets for koni installs. Need
to pare down the inventory and I figure a complete set of 4 housings already
cut and ready to go would sell better than only the fronts

Please contact me off list if you have some you are looking to get rid of.

Also I still have those white slicers that I posted the other day, if I
don't find a buyer in the next day or so I'll peel the tires and send them
for AL scrap, which is a shame given their directional nature :-)  the 2
directional silver slicers are sold, well pending pickup.

--
Bruce J. Malachuk

"The candidates that can't face Fox News, can't face Al Qaeda,"
03 Redfire Mazda 6s - 19k - Up for sale :-)
94 Opal Frost Taurus SHO -126k
96 Toreador Red Taurus SHO - 68k
92 Explorer XLT - 286k - Still running strong