[Shotimes] Power seat motor replacement tips

jim koper jfkoper at att.net
Sun May 27 15:32:05 MDT 2007

Power seat motor does not work (no fore and aft, SOME up but no down, side bolsters work fine). Is this a matter of bad contacts that need cleaned (like the power window switches) or does the whole motor need replaced? Anything I can test/rule out? Whats a decent vendor and price for another motor? Any one have links on how to do this? I have all the manuals, but there's nothing like the actual 'been there, done that'.

  Thanks.

  Jim Koper
  92 red/black
  172K