[Shotimes] FSB endlinks

jim koper jfkoper at att.net
Sun May 27 15:38:40 MDT 2007

It looks like I need to replace my front sway bar end links again. I replaced the originals with OEM plastic end links, but now I am thinking of getting the all-metal ones. I compared made-in-USA TRW brand with Advance Auto Parts made-in-China Original Equipment brand and I must say the OE brand seemed to be of a better quality (and with a better warranty) than the TRW piece. Better rubber boots and welds than TRW. Any recommendations from others experience?
  Thanks for the input.

  Jim Koper
  92 red/black
  172K