[Shotimes] Question re my SHO's steering wheel

Anthony Varvarigos tvarvar at us.ibm.com
Sun Oct 14 07:56:31 MDT 2007

Hi there I hope you can help me on this:
I was looking at the SHO times recently and found some info re above.
However Kurt is not at that same web address or phone #, any longer.
Just to explain, I have an 89 SHO with some mods done to it (minor at
that), but I try to keep it in good shape and with low mileage. Anyhow,
somewhere along the line I saw that a guy by the name Kurt replaced the
original steering wheel with a very nice after market. In the process a
custom
adapter was made, since the Grant GT people, or other steering wheel
manufacturers, don't make any for our cars. Would you or any of the guys,
know anything about that and point me in the right direction?

Thank you,

Tony V.

718-355-4096