[Shotimes] Question re my SHO's steering wheel

David Schultz freak_sho at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 07:07:54 MDT 2007

I won't be much help concerning your steering wheel question, but I can point
you in the right direction.

Most of the Shotimes list has moved over to the Yahoo v6 group found here.

You will have better luck there.> To: shotimes at autox.team.net> From:
tvarvar at us.ibm.com> Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 09:56:31 -0400> Subject: [Shotimes]
Question re my SHO's steering wheel> > Hi there I hope you can help me on
this:> I was looking at the SHO times recently and found some info re above.>
However Kurt is not at that same web address or phone #, any longer.> Just to
explain, I have an 89 SHO with some mods done to it (minor at> that), but I
try to keep it in good shape and with low mileage. Anyhow,> somewhere along
the line I saw that a guy by the name Kurt replaced the> original steering
wheel with a very nice after market. In the process a> custom> adapter was
made, since the Grant GT people, or other steering wheel> manufacturers, don't
make any for our cars. Would you or any of the guys,> know anything about that
and point me in the right direction?> > Thank you,> > Tony V.> > 718-355-4096>