[Spits] OD shift lever for a 3 rail box

bill at gingerich.us bill at gingerich.us
Tue Jul 3 15:46:58 MDT 2007

   Greetings, All!

   I  have  assembled  all  of the parts to convert the gearbox in my '74
   Spit  to  OD  - except the shift lever.  I know these are kind of like
   hens  teeth,  but figured I'd ask.  Does anyone have one they would be
   willing  to  part  with?   If  not,  does anyone have one that I could
   borrow so I can try to make something similar?  Failing both of those,
   would  someone be willing to measure the areas that are different from
   the standard lever, and send me the dimensions?

   TIA, etc.

   Bill G

   OKC, OK