[Spits] Help with hardtop!! Please!!!

Donald H Locker dhlocker at comcast.net
Sat Nov 10 18:07:19 MST 2007

Is the body maybe sagged a bit (or even a lot?)  If so, the top of the
windscreen will be further aft than the H/T expects and the bolts won't find the
nuts.  Try a little jacking under the rear of the doors (raise both sides
equally about an inch or two) and see if that improves the situation.

HTH,
Donald.