[Spits] Oil Cooler

Barry Schwartz v6spitfireguy at cox.net
Sun Nov 18 05:25:32 MST 2007

I'm with Joe on this one -
When I installed a cooler on the GT6 way back when, I originally did not
use braided stainless hoses.  It's amazing how fast that little pump can
empty the contents of the sump through the tiny hole created by the hose
rubbing against the unseen sharp edge on those towers!!  Truly amazing and
what a mess!!