[Spits] Burping a GT6

Todd Bermudez red_tr250 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 20:18:28 MDT 2008

Hi All,

Our GT6 is running hot...or at least I think it is?  I
swapped out the thermostat & that didn't seem to make
any difference, but there was a ton of crap in the
pump housing....I hope I've now expelled it all.  I
also swapped the NEW sending unit(at least it looked
new)...I installed an old one.  It seems to read
cooler now...maybe about 3/4 when driving.

I seem to recall someone mentioning something about
making sure all the air is out, but I don't recall
what or how?

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Todd Bermudez