[Spits] Restorable? Your thoughts appreciated

Doug Braun doug at dougbraun.com
Tue Jul 29 13:33:19 MDT 2008

One other thing:  About the value:  If you still want
to buy it, I would offer somewhat over its scrap
value, but not a lot.  Maybe $300?  (I am assuming
that there is nothing more than what is seen in the
photo.  I.e., no dash, top, seats, etc.) Of course, if
the owner could start it up and move it under its own
power, you would probably double that.

Of course, if you save $100 (or overpay $100), it is
irrelevant in the long run, because you will spend
many time more on the restoration.

Doug