[Spits] Restorable? Your thoughts appreciated

FRED E THOMAS frede.thomas2 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 31 20:22:53 MDT 2008

Doug, sorry but there was then and still is today a lots more Model A Ford's
than Triumphs and that also includes parts available, if any hobbiest were
to ever start thinking about how much to restore and then how much is it
worth, we would have no restored cars on the road, a auto is restored for
the love of the hobby or a memorable time in your life about that type car,
they're a lots prettier in any condition on the road than after a crusher
hugs them.  "FT"
P/S == took me 5 years on my 31 Roadster == you're doing a fine job on your
"A", hope "SHE" does not close the account  :) :)  :)  "FT"