[Spits] Rear Spring reply

Greg Rowe growe58 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 11 07:54:06 MST 2009

Most of the repair manuals recommend tightening on the ground
 as well.  Since I can't get to the bolts while the car is on the
ground, I usually put a trolley jack under the vertical link and jack
up until the car is just about to come off the jack stands
under the frame and then tighten the bolts.  I figure this
simulates the weight of the car on the suspension bushes.

Greg Rowe