[Spits] Wheel Brg. questions

Dennis Reese dennis_reese at wavecable.com
Fri Jan 10 22:30:16 MST 2014

Thanks to all who offered input. Problem solved and I would add a cautionary
note to any others who might do this: don't throw any old stuff away! Cutting
the felt out of the new shells and gluing into the old worked perfectly. The
old (I assume the original) shells are much heavier metal and about 2mm
smaller in diameter than the new ones as well as being less wide and thus can
be tapped into the hubs easily. The attached pictures tell the story;

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpg which had a name of DSC_0501.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpg which had a name of DSC_0502.jpg]
The reworked suspension looks so good I almost hate to drive it!

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpg which had a name of DSC_0500.jpg]